Runtime Application Self-Protection
Having a unified view of web defense across applications running on different stacks or even in different clouds is critical to driving your business forward securely. Runtime application self-protection (RASP) has emerged as an alternate way to secure applications when legacy WAFs failed to deliver application context, but they’re not all built the same.
We have a patented architecture that uses lightweight modules in the code, and agents running as a local process outside the code. With Signal Sciences you gain deep application context into any application without the performance hit.
Our RASP is designed to protect the modern web.
Compatible with web servers, languages, serverless, and more
Provides transparent blocking details
Covers more than OWASP injection attacks
Doesn’t block legitimate customer traffic
No JVM or library replacements required
Adds almost no latency
No tuning required
Doesn’t conflict with APM tools
Signal Sciences delivers more.
Focused on DevOps
- Software installs and auto-scales without requiring complex code manipulation
- Cross-team visibility into attack insights, metrics, performance help teams fix issues faster
- Robust APIs are purpose-built for SOC teams to use with SIEM tools
Any platform, one UI
- Installs anywhere with no platform limitations
- Software deployed across different platforms rolls up data to one console
- Unified security management across platforms delivers lowest total cost of ownership
Reliable, automated blocking
- Immediate visibility provides confidence to run in blocking mode
- Proprietary SmartParse detection requires no tuning or maintenance
- Patented fail-open architecture keeps your site up and running—and fast
Coverage against all threats
- Immediate blocking of common OWASP attacks
- Meet your PCI 6.6 compliance requirements
- With Power Rules, you can apply virtual patches, block account takeovers, bad bots, application denial of service, and more
Signal Sciences gives us powerful visibility and remediation capabilities that are consumable by the entire organization, and for a wide variety of skill levels. It allows everyone to have continuous situational awareness and sleep better at night.
Director of IT & Operations at Chef
Dropping in Signal Sciences was trivial and was so easy from an operations perspective!
Operations Manager at Yelp Eat24