Market-Leading Runtime Application Self-Protection
“It’s refreshing to work with a security product that not only provides exceptional security benefits, but also prioritizes performance, reliability, and overall operational manageability.
Signal Sciences is easy for our DevOps team to support, which allows us to focus on the security capabilities it provides, rather than fighting with basic operational issues.”
VP of INFORMATION SECURITY – Axon
“We selected Signal Sciences because it just worked. We didn’t want to divert internal resources to maintain coverage by tuning security controls..
Signal Sciences seamlessly integrated into our toolset, while giving us realtime security visibility—without the noise.”
TECHNICAL ARCHITECT AND DEVELOPER – Shinola
“If a tool can’t be deployed easily for the dev team, then the solution is a non-starter for security. We’re not going to deal with something that can’t be managed in the first place.
Signal Sciences was the only solution that met our requirements.”
SENIOR SECURITY ENGINEER
Automated Web Protection that Scales
Runtime application self-protection (RASP) has emerged as an alternate way to secure applications with context-aware protection that allows development teams to deploy continuously. Signal Sciences RASP utilizes our patented agent-module pair that provides DevOps-focused protection that helps teams develop and deploy apps securely with no interruptions to their workflows. Unlike other RASP offerings, Signal Sciences RASP offers:
- Multiple, easy installation options
- Compatibility with many application languages
- Protects against both OWASP Top 10 and advanced attacks
- Effective protection that scales reliably
Signal Sciences RASP provides DevOps-focused protection that help teams develop and deploy apps securely with no interruptions to their workflows.
Built to Protect Applications in Any Infrastructure
Signal Sciences has transformed web application protection with a patented, automated cloud-native solution that detects and prevents targeted web layer attacks on any app, API or microservice running in any architecture. We offer flexible deployment options—from installing in your web server or alongside your application runtime to reverse proxy–so you can realize superior protection quickly.
Self-serve security data and alerts empower teams to be proactive and solidify their security posture.
Effective protection against web layer attacks with nearly no false positives: 95% of Signal Sciences customers are full blocking mode in production.
Protect critical apps, APIs and microservices running in cloud, on-premise or hybrid environments with no signatures to manage and no impact on app performance
Trusted by Leading Companies
Signal Sciences protects 250+ billion production requests per week from over 32,000 applications for industry-leading customers.
We were really impressed with how easy deployment went. Dropping Signal Sciences into our existing highly-available architecture with minimal effort was critical to the project’s success
Nick Soulliere, VP of Product Engineering, Duo Security
Signal Sciences RASP vs Other RASP Offerings
Classic RASP providers are providing their customers protection that doesn’t live up to its value: its limited compatibility, risk of latency and runtime complexity, and performance impact are challenges that continue to frustrate RASP customers. Signal Sciences provides businesses a fundamentally different approach that delivers on the promises on RASP.
Active Protection Other RASPs Can’t Match
With many deployment options to protect modern applications wherever they operate, Signal Sciences RASP provides reliable protection that scales without impacting app performance.
|Signal Sciences RASP||Classic RASP|
|High performance: adds almost no latency|
|No tuning required|
|Protects against both OWASP injection and advanced attacks|
|Compatible with web servers, many languages, containers, and serverless|
|Provides transparent blocking details|
|Won’t block legitimate customer traffic|
|No JVM or library replacements required|
|Doesn’t conflict with APM tools|
Designed to Protect the Modern Web
Focused on DevOps
- Software installs and auto-scales without requiring complex code manipulation
- Cross-team visibility into attack insights, metrics, performance help teams fix issues faster
- Robust APIs purpose-built for SOC teams to use with SIEMs like Splunk, ArcSight, Cisco Threat Response, Elastic, and QRadar
Runs in any platform with unified console
- Installs anywhere with no platform limitations
- Software deployed across different platforms rolls up data to one console
- Unified security management across platforms delivers lowest total cost of ownership
Reliable, automated blocking
- Immediate visibility provides confidence to run in blocking mode
- Proprietary SmartParse detection requires no tuning or maintenance
- Patented fail-open architecture keeps your site up and running—and fast
Coverage against all web layer threats
- Immediate blocking of common OWASP attacks
- Meet your PCI 6.6 compliance requirements
- With Power Rules, you can apply virtual patches, block account takeovers, bad bots, application denial of service, and more