We help your teams detect and defend against real world threats.
From initial deployment to ongoing training and deep integration of Signal Sciences data into your systems and processes, we are here to help at every step. Our team of technical experts have extensive security and product knowledge to support your teams advance their web security efforts.
Whether you’re a small business with a one-person security team or a large enterprise, we pride ourselves on being our customers’ main advocates in gaining the most value from your investment.
|IMPLEMENTATION SERVICES||TAM SHARED SERVICES||TAM ENTERPRISE SERVICES||ELA TAM ENTERPRISE SERVICES|
|Deployment Services||1 web app||1 web app||5 web app||Unlimited web apps|
|Training 101 Course|
|Quarterly Health Check|
|Quarterly Health Check Plus|
|Access to TAM Shared Resource Pool|
|Access to a Named TAM Resource|
Dedicated, expert assistance and guidance
Our team of Technical Account Managers (TAM) have extensive security and product knowledge to help your teams advance web security efforts.
- Augment your team with expert resources to help you gain the most from your security investment
- Gain deep insights into your applications and how to best protect your footprint
New app or team onboarding
Implementation services are great for first-time customers as well as long standing customers broadening their deployments.
- Realize quickest time to value with deployment assistance
- Spread organizational awareness of a new security tool
- Mitigate risk with automated protections around unique business logic
- Streamline deployment with customized health check
Ongoing training and best practices
We offer two training courses to get your team up and running as well as learn more advanced troubleshooting.
- SigSci 101: Dashboard review, simulated app attacks, and best practices. Recommended for all new customers
- SigSci 201: Advanced troubleshooting and how to extract, transform, and load data into your other tools and services
Getting Signal Sciences up and running is quick and easy. It was literally a five minute process: with just a few Signal Sciences rules changes specific to our authentication flows, we were able to effectively block account takeover attempts in production.
Robert Davis, Director of Cybersecurity, Chick-fil-a