Signal Sciences named a Customers’ Choice for WAF and has a 5 out of 5 overall rating
Our customers have spoken: Signal Sciences is a highly rated Web Application Firewalls (WAF) vendor. We were named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for WAF based on detailed end-user testimonials. In addition, we are the only vendor to be named a Customers’ Choice for two consecutive times and have an overall rating of 5 out of 5 stars (as of March 17, 2020, based on 141 verified reviews).
Protect Applications in Cloud, On-Premise or Hybrid Environments
Signal Sciences has transformed web application protection with a patented, automated solution that protects both cloud-native and legacy applications while preventing targeted web layer attacks on any app, API or microservice running in any infrastructure. We offer flexible deployment options—from installing in your web server or alongside your application runtime to reverse proxy–so you can leverage superior protection quickly.
Signal Sciences is the Web Security Force Multiplier
“Signal Sciences enables the security team to understand and track malicious activity against our applications keeping our customers safe. After its deployment and configuration there have been zero false positives.”
Anson Gomes, Lead Security Engineer, Betterment
Installs Quickly. No Rules Tuning.
Legacy WAF appliances cannot keep up with a dynamic, ever-expanding application footprint and provide little context into why they block web requests. But Signal Sciences was designed to protect the modern applications, API and microservices no matter what architecture or infrastructure they are deployed in:
Blocking Mode enabled
(e.g Incapsula, Akamai Kona) No unified management across different CDN WAF products
(record time is under 1 minute)
PCI 6.6 Compliance
Next-Gen Protection for Your Apps, APIs and Microservices
Accurate, Effective, Scalable: Stop Attacks Before They Happen
- 95% of Signal Sciences customers user our technology in full blocking mode in production
- Real-time, automated security stops advanced web layer attacks beyond OWASP Top 10: account takeovers, bad bots, application denial of service, and more
- Our technology automatically scales with your deployments in real time
Make Strategic Decisions With Actionable Data
- Provides detailed insights into your most attacked applications and functionality, including type of attack, time of attack, and point of origin
- Get visibility into anomalous web request traffic
- App teams know exactly when there’s a meaningful problem to address so your security team can easily prioritize their efforts
Integrates With Your Current Security and Operations Processes
- Installs on average under 60 minutes (legacy WAFs can take weeks and months to deploy)
- Access actionable data easily via unified management console
- Alerts your team via popular DevOps tools like Slack, JIRA, Splunk and PagerDuty.
App Security With Fast Time-to-Value:
- Most installs are under an hour and our Cloud WAF deployment takes only minutes
- Meet your PCI 6.6 compliance requirements
- Requires no tuning, virtually no performance degradation, and exceptionally elastic