Runtime Application Self-Protection
Choose the RASP that is easy to install, integrates with your favorite tools, and is so fast your operations team will thank you.
Your application footprint is growing more complex with faster development cycles and the shift to cloud–whether private or public.
Our next-gen RASP using patented SmartParse technology results in fast, accurate decisioning. Easy install options for almost any infrastructure means fast time to visibility, value, and protection.
See why companies of all sizes are choosing Signal Sciences for their web application protection. Request a demo today!
REQUEST A DEMO
Active Protection Other RASPs Can’t Match
With many deployment options to protect modern applications wherever they operate, Signal Sciences RASP provides reliable protection that scales without impacting app performance.
|Signal Sciences RASP||Classic RASP|
|High performance: adds almost no latency|
|No tuning required|
|Protects against both OWASP injection and advanced attacks|
|Compatible with web servers, many languages, containers, and serverless|
|Provides transparent blocking details|
|No JVM or library replacements required|
|Doesn’t conflict with APM tools|
Trusted by Leading Companies
Signal Sciences protects trillions of production requests per month across thousands of websites & applications for industry-leading customers.
Signal Sciences named a Customers’ Choice for WAF and has a 5 out of 5 overall rating
Our customers have spoken: Signal Sciences is a highly rated Web Application Firewalls (WAF) vendor. We were named a 2020 Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice for WAF based on detailed end-user testimonials. In addition, we are the only vendor to be named a Customers’ Choice for two consecutive times and have an overall rating of 5 out of 5 stars (as of March 17, 2020, based on 141 verified reviews).
Signal Sciences enables the security team to understand and track malicious activity against our applications keeping our customers safe. After its deployment and configuration there have been zero false positives.
Anson Gomes, Lead Security Engineer, Betterment
“It’s refreshing to work with a security product that not only provides exceptional security benefits, but also prioritizes performance, reliability, and overall operational manageability.”
“All vendors should take a leaf out of the Signal Sciences Professional Services Team’s book; they provide great value and were able to help us accelerate securing our applications much faster than we could on our own.”
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
“Signal Sciences pulls out needles from the haystack in one quick view, and it integrates with all of our ChatOps tooling—it’s powerful. I don’t have to be a security expert to understand what’s going on.”
DIRECTOR OF IT & OPERATIONS
“We have always proactively prioritized security at One Medical. We wanted better visibility into our application layer, which is what led us to choose Signal Sciences.”
Jérémie Meyer de Ville
SENIOR ENGINEERING MANAGER
Designed to Protect the Modern Web
Focused on DevOps
- Software installs and auto-scales without requiring complex code manipulation
- Cross-team visibility into attack insights, metrics, performance help teams fix issues faster
- Robust APIs purpose-built for SOC teams to use with SIEMs like Splunk, ArcSight, Cisco Threat Response, Elastic, and QRadar
Runs in any platform with unified console
- Installs anywhere with no platform limitations
- Software deployed across different platforms rolls up data to one console
- Unified security management across platforms delivers lowest total cost of ownership
Reliable, automated blocking
- Immediate visibility provides confidence to run in blocking mode
- Proprietary SmartParse detection requires no tuning or maintenance
- Patented fail-open architecture keeps your site up and running—and fast
Coverage against all web layer threats
- Immediate blocking of common OWASP attacks
- Meet your PCI 6.6 compliance requirements
- With Power Rules, you can apply virtual patches, block account takeovers, bad bots, application denial of service, and more