RSA Conference 2016
February 29 — March 4 | San Francisco, CA
RSAC 2016 is kicking off in less than two weeks! We’d like to invite you to visit us and learn more about our industry leading, Next Generation WAF solution that will finally make web application security visible.
Here’s how you can catch up with the Signal Sciences crew this year at RSA:
Please join us for drinks and food after a full day at DevOps Connect: Rugged DevOps as we kick off RSA Conference 2016. This event is hosted by Sonatype and co-sponsored by Signal Sciences, Attack IQ, CA Technologies, Evident.io, DevOps.com, Illumio, and HP Enterprise.
2. Meet with the Signal Sciences executive team on Thursday, March 3rd at Marianne’s Club at The Cavalier. Click here to book 30 minutes with our Signal Sciences team.
If you’re looking to unwind from the chaotic RSA Conference day, feel free to come on over to meet our Signal Sciences team:
- Andrew Peterson, Founder & CEO
- Nick Galbreath, Founder & CTO
- Zane Lackey, Founder & CSO
- Tyler Shields, VP of Marketing, Partnerships, & Strategy
- Andrea Swaney, Director of Sales
- James Wickett, Senior Engineer
- Max Anderson, Account Executive
- Brian Greene, Account Executive
3. If you can’t make either event, then let us know and we can find another time during the week to meet! Email us at email@example.com for more information!
See you at RSA!