Signal Sciences returns as a Gold Sponsor for the 22nd edition of Black Hat from August 7-8 at the Mandalay Bay Convention Center in Las Vegas. Signal Sciences executives and application security specialists will be available to showcase and discuss our award-winning web protection product with demonstrations and informative presentation sessions.
We invite you to stop by booth #560 in the Shoreline Expo Hall and talk to one of our application security experts.
Stop by for a demo and see some of our features in action, like the revised Company Overview dashboard which helps teams prioritize their scarce resources on the parts of their apps that are actually under attack. Providing quick access to key metrics and chart visualizations that make the data easy to consume, security teams can prioritize which web attack types to defend against and leverage graphs of attack track over time to aid in investigating security events across their app footprint.
Watch an Application Protection Presentation, Win an Amazon Gift Card
In addition to giving away limited-edition baseball caps, we’ll also raffle off $25 Amazon Gift Cards to booth presentation attendees who answer quizzes correctly.
Learn key concepts when you stop by for these presentations:
- Flexible, Real-Time Web App Protection in Any Environment
- Stopping Bad Bots with Advanced Web Request Context
- Self-Serve App Protection that Empowers Software Teams
Signal Sciences Session: Scaling Within and Without
Join Signal Sciences VP of Technology, Hala Al-Adwan, for this session about filling the information security talent gap while building a diverse and effective security team for the future by focusing on three key areas: attraction, identification, and retention.
- When: Wednesday, August 7 at 10:20 AM -11:10 AM
- Where: South Pacific HI, Lower Level, North Hall
- Who: Hala Al-Adwan, Signal Sciences VP Technology
Signal Sciences Partner Event
- Tuesday, August 6: Top Golf — Join Signal Sciences and Presidio at for an evening of golf, food, fun, and networking! RSVP here.
Expo Hall Hours
- Wednesday August 7: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Thursday, August 8: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
We look forward to meeting with our customers, partners and other industry leaders among the more than 22,000 attendees expected this year!