Signal Sciences will be onsite at RSA USA on April 16-20, 2018 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, exhibiting its award-winning Web Protection Platform, the company’s next-gen web application firewall (WAF) and runtime application self protection (RASP) solution. Visit Signal Sciences at booth #4507 in North Hall to talk to experts and learn more about protecting modern applications, microservices and APIs from real attack and threat scenarios.
James Wickett, Head of Research at Signal Sciences, will present his talk, The Emergent Cloud Security Toolchain for CI/CD, covering emergent patterns, practices and toolchains that bring security to the table. Additionally, as part of DevOps Connect: DevSecOps, Wickett will host a session by Bankim Tejani, Sr. Manager, Digital Product Security at Under Armour, entitled Evolving Your Security Mindset to Embrace DevSecOps. Tejani will discuss the company’s DevOps journey and the role security plays.
- What: The Emergent Cloud Security Toolchain for CI/CD at RSA USA 2018 Conference
- Who: James Wickett, Head Of Research, Signal Sciences
- When: Tuesday, April 17, 2018, 1:00 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Where: Moscone Center, San Francisco
- What: Evolving Your Security Mindset to Embrace DevSecOps at DevOps Connect: DevSecOps at RSAC 2018
- Who: Bankim Tejani, Sr. Manager, Digital Product Security,Under Armour; hosted by James Wickett, Head of Research, Signal Sciences
- When: Monday April 16, 2018, 10:00 a.m. – 10:25 a.m.
- Where: Moscone South Level Three, Moscone Center, San Francisco
Reporters and analysts interested in speaking with Signal Sciences executives are encouraged to contact Signal Sciences public relations.
- Announcement: One Medical Secures Cloud Applications with Signal Sciences Web Protection Platform
- Announcement: Signal Sciences Wins Computing’s DevOps Excellence Award for Best DevOps Security Tool
- Blog: Meet Signal Sciences at RSA 2018
- Blog: Three Ways WAFs Fail
Follow Signal Sciences
About Signal Sciences
Signal Sciences protects the web presence of the world’s leading brands. Through its Web Protection Platform, Signal Sciences helps companies defend their journey to cloud and DevOps with a practical and proven approach, built by one of the first teams to experience the shift. Based in Culver City, California, Signal Sciences customers include Chef, Etsy, Adobe, Datadog, WeWork and more.
Media Contact for Signal Sciences
© 2018 Signal Sciences Corp. All rights reserved